What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at four locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and Flex Dollars, conveniently loaded onto your ID Card. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall, The Wolves Den.
Flex DollarsFlex Dollars may be used at any Northern State University Dining location. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like.
- Healthy choices available all across campus.
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members.
Managing Your Plan
There are two ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Flex Dollars balance:
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location.
- Contact the Dining Services office.